Social Media Marketing Manager
Spray-Net is one of Canada’s fastest growing home-improvement franchises, and we’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our team and help us grow our brand across North America!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing, executing and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns on social media. As a member of the marketing team, you will work closely with sales and operations with the ultimate goal of growing the brand, decreasing customer acquisition costs and expanding our network of franchise partners.
Apart from being an analytical and creative marketer, you:
- Understand that sometimes, you can’t just clock in and out.
- Are not afraid to make decisions on your own, with the information that you have.
- Are resourceful. If you don’t know the answer, you dig to find it.
- Enjoy learning new things and adopting new tools on the fly.
- Are analyitcal and results-oriented. As a digital marketer, you’re all about A/B testing & optimizing your campaigns to hit your goals.
- Are a team player. You collaborate, listen actively and use the brains of those around you.
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you have to wear multiple hats.
- Are comfortable with launching something and standing behind it.
- Understand the franchisor-franchisee (aka, agency-client) relationship and always strive for win-win solutions.
- Are an organized, proactive planner. You rather err on the side of caution and be too prepared.
- Believe that going over and above is the standard.
- Strategy & Planning:With the marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a comprehensive digital & content marketing strategy for our different B2C and B2B campaigns on social media.
- Social Media & Paid Media Acquisition: manage both our organic and paid Facebook/Instagram/YouTube campaigns to generate awareness both nationally and in local markets.
- Content Marketing: with the help of a team of freelance writers, plan and execute content marketing campaigns, including blogs, downloadables, etc. While we work with a graphic designer and videographer, you must be able to create simple visuals and basic video edits using our suite of tools.
- Analytics & Reporting: Regularly monitor and report on key performance metrics for all campaigns in order to dissect changes in performance and create recommendations for optimization.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communications (or relevant industry certifications).
- Experience running paid Facebook ad campaigns using Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Experience working with Wordpress websites.
- Basic video editing knowlege (Adobe Rush or Adobe Premiere).
- Experience in email marketing and lead nurturing is an asset.
- Strong English copywriting skills.
- Strong understanding of the foundations and best practices of SEO, SEM and Social Media.
- Ability to interpret campaign data to optimize results.
- Analytical and meticulous work-ethic (especially important as a marketer who is creating content and launching wide-scale campaigns on behalf of a brand).
- Strong organizational skills with the capacity to multitask while meeting deadlines.
- A people-person who can work with the demands of clients and partners in a professional way.