Senior Brand Strategist & Coordinator
We’re looking for a senior, experienced Brand Strategist/Coordinator to manage and oversee our national brand campaigns, PR, collaborations and special projects. Working with our graphic designer and creative agency, this individual will manage brand campaigns and branding projects from ideation to implementation to help grow and reinforce the Spray-Net brand at a national level and in the local markets of our franchise partners.
- Co-lead yearly planning of brand campaigns and creative ideation with the help of our creative agency
- Manage and oversee both digital and traditional brand campaigns
- Work with creative agencies to manage influencer and co-branding collaborations
- Develop and coordinate special branding projects such as contests, give-aways, stunts, etc
- Work with graphic designer to adapt brand campaign into creative concepts franchisees can leverage at the local level.
- Assist Marketing Director with yearly marketing planning (both at a brand and local level), while managing both internal and external resources for implementation
- Advise and influence franchisees on their ability to grow their brands locally through the creation of internal training resources (E-books, guides, etc).
- Assist in the development of content (website, blogs, newsletters, etc).
- Coordinate and manage on-site filming projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in Branding / Marketing Coordination
- Strong background in both traditional and digital marketing
- An analytical mindset
- Experience working with agencies, influencers and external partners such as graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- A brand-publisher mindset with strong attention to detail when it comes to respecting brand guidelines, standards, etc.
- Ability to manage and hold exterior partners accountable to results
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Full-time position
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Health-insurance plan
- Competitive salary (based on experience).