FRANCHISE SUCCESS MANAGER
With close to 70 franchise territories and just shy of 20,000 homes revamped, Spray-Net is the home-improvement franchise that’s changing the way homeowners renovate. Thanks to our patented weather-adjustable paint process and proprietary chemistry, Spray-Net has reverse-engineered the factory painting process to deliver a factory finish directly on-site. In as little as a day, every project results in a beautiful, long-lasting factory finish that won’t peel and at a fraction of the cost of replacement, Spray-Net is the most cost-effective way to modernize a home and boost property value. Spray-Net has been part of the fastest-growing Canadian companies from 2017 to 2020 and featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Franchise Times and on HGTV. Spray-Net has been named in the top 50 best companies in the country to work for in its category and most recently named as the #1 global emerging brand voted by over 3000 franchise executives at the International Franchise Association annual convention.
See our pitch here: https://spraynet.live/Nextgenpitch. In full growth mode (the only way to be) we’re looking for great people as we aggressively expand into the US market.
We are looking for a talented franchise success manager, working alongside our Vice-President, to help our franchise partners successfully grow their business by building strong professional partnerships to help them adopt and implement the Spray-Net system. The franchise success manager provides support, coaching, consultation, and analytical insights to assigned franchisees to build profitable sales, and consistently meet brand standards. He/she will also be involved in the development of new franchise locations in the US from the sales stage all the way to onboarding and support.
Franchise support responsibilities:
– Support new franchisees and ensure their business is ready for launch as they complete the required phases of the ramp-up Road Map
– Act as a liaison between the company and the franchisee to leverage resources, promote best practices and align business objectives.
– Assist with developing marketing plans, budgets and strategic plans for a franchisees business
– Document all calls, meetings and field visits as required
– Provide consultation to continuously improve operational effectiveness, franchisee satisfaction, and profitability
– Utilize reporting and tracking tools to analyze results, identify trends and provide analysis and recommendations to franchisees that protect brand standards and drive sales and profit
– Assist and validate successful rollout and integration of system-wide programs and initiatives
– Provide timely, constructive feedback for performance improvement. Recognize and celebrate franchisees’ accomplishments and contributions.
– Regular communications to franchisees and alignment of messages to meet Spray-Net brand goals and targets
– Drive corporate strategy and initiatives to the unit level in order to achieve the desired outcomes at the franchise locations.
– Serve as a business consultant/coach; providing analysis of the existing practices of the franchisees in their respective regions and making recommendations for improvements.
– Leverage the collective data derived from the broader system to provide analysis-driven recommendations and support. Assist franchisees in setting goals and developing operating plans to achieve those goals.
– Utilize knowledge of unit level and corporate operations supported by data to evaluate and better present solutions to franchisees to create a positive spirit of competition. Comparative benchmarking will be a necessary part of this process.
– Gather relevant best practices from the field (franchise and corporate territories) and present franchisees with supportive data to assist in the continuous upgrading of our operating systems (Spray-Network and online training) and further propagation of best practices.
– Handle customer service escalations
– Continuously develop and optimize our training and onboarding programs and oversee the successful onboarding of new franchisees.
– Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up phase for new franchise partners
Key Result Areas
Each period-specific initiatives and related metrics will be established. The achievement of these metrics will be considered as part of the overall performance appraisal and earned bonus amounts. Main metrics:
– Franchisee Revenue
– Franchisee profitability
– Franchisee NPS
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience in the franchising field an asset
– Sales experience an asset
– Problem-solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
– Excellent organizational skills and work ethic.
– Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals
– Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
– Passionate about using technology to streamline business processes
– Startup experience a plus
– High energy “get-it-done” personality
– Continuous learning, reading and self-improvement are a must!
– We have an Employee Share Ownership Program (stock option plan)
– Clear and defined career path:
– Fun and experienced team! Meet some of our team members here.
THE FUTURE #growthpath
– We currently have 45 franchisees and we will finish the year with close to 70. By 2023, we will be at 100 franchisees. With this type of growth, there are many opportunities to take on different roles and responsibilities. Nothing is laid out in stone, it comes down to fit and performance.
– As you adapt to your new role and perform the next step will be to onboard and support franchise success managers along with production trainers.
– Lateral responsibilities such as overseeing US distribution and local suppliers, and other departments that will evolve as we grow and are all potential opportunities.
– Compensation and bonus will all be based on this span of responsibility and will be evaluated as your role changes and as you grow as a key leader in our company.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Here is a link to our 10-step training process: https://spraynet.live/trainingprogram
This is what a typical onboarding process will look like:
– Road Map review with franchisees: Mainly through biweekly calls, along with the aid of our project management software, you will guide them in getting all the logistics set up for their business along with making sure they go through all our online training. Usually, 30-60 minutes biweekly gets this done.
– 3-day Virtual Initial Training Session: You will be giving some sessions here and getting involved as an important member of our team. The main sessions you might facilitate are paint systems, selling, estimating/Spray-Network, hiring and recruiting.
– 2-day Hands on Pre-Selling: This was part 2 of our initial training week. This was a great team building / learning event for our ten first US franchisees. We get a small job done where they touch different aspects of production to help them sell. You will eventually drive these on your own.
– Pre-Production Training: We cover Teambuilding, Spray-Network (our proprietary software), Production 101 and production planning. You would drive some of these sessions. Key training session to get production set up for success. Right people in right seats, equipment ready and client properly scheduled.
– Production Training: Eventually you would be running your own production training sessions when you are ready to do so. These are key to set the pace for their 1st year and a great way to build open and strong relationships with your franchisees. Everything is covered here from customer service, quality control, production strategy and Spray-Network.
We are looking for SHARP people to join our team. This also happens to be the acronym for our company values:
If you like what you’ve read, see yourself KILLING it in the role and resonate with our company values, we’re looking forward to exploring the possibility of you joining our growing team.
For additional info reach out to our VP Patrick Simpson (he’s a nice guy): firstname.lastname@example.org