With over 100 franchise territories across the US and Canada, Spray-Net is the home-improvement franchise that’s changing the way homeowners renovate. In as little as a day, every Spray-Net transformation results in a beautiful, long lasting factory finish at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Spray-Net the most cost-effective way to modernize a home and boost property value. We’ve done so, by reverse engineering the factory painting process to deliver it directly on-site made possible by our triple patented processes and proprietary chemistry. Spray-Net has been part of the fastest growing Canadian companies since 2017 and featured in publications such as Entrepreneur and Forbes and on HGTV (and soon Netflix). However, we are most proud to have been named in the top 50 best places to work in Canada in 2021!
We are looking for a talented individual passionate about branding and geographic expansion to help build and lead a marketing team and brand for the future as we scale the business. The marketing director will be responsible for overseeing a multi-million-dollar marketing campaign that ranges from brand building initiatives to local lead generation for franchisees. This team member will work closely with corporate and franchise teams to maintain brand standards and align the creative strategy with our unique differentiators to ensure campaign performance. The ideal candidate is driven by a passion for growth and learning and is agile and effective. We need the Marketing director to be well organized, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges for our fast-growing company.
Role and Responsibilities
· Implementing initiatives through effective communication with the leadership team, franchisees and internal/external groups.
· Education of internal stakeholders to ensure brand health.
· Integrating internal and external brand strategies and initiatives into a cohesive annual marketing plan/calendar.
· Analyzing specific brand program performance/results relative to plans and stated objectives.
· Representing the brand from a marketing perspective at a variety of internal and external venues including franchisee/owner meetings and our annual convention.
· Develop and manage brand marketing budgets
· Develop and manage the yearly planning of brand campaigns and promotional calendar with the help of our partner agencies.
· Manage and oversee execution of digital and traditional brand campaigns.
· Support franchisees with their local lead generation campaigns by holding external vendors accountable to results (lead volume and customer acquisition cost relating to digital campaigns).
· Oversee company-wide content marketing strategy (social, videos, blogs) for both organic and paid campaigns.
· Develop and maintain national partnerships.
· Analyze both marketing and customer experience data in order to optimize lead generation campaigns, lead nurturing campaigns, NPS response rate and other related elements of the customer journey.
· Conduct and oversee consumer and product research.
· Communicate analytical data to relevant members of leadership team to provide insight into business performance.
· Oversee and continuously optimize the marketing onboarding process for new franchise locations.
· Develop and oversee the creation of marketing training material and resources for new and existing franchisees.
· Working with operations and technology team to continuously optimize the marketing standard operating procedures.
· The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in unison with our franchisees, franchise support team and external suppliers to drive results!
· Open, versatile and thirst for learning a must
· Passionate about using technology to streamline business processes
· Organized and detail oriented
· Strong business acumen
· Experience managing large media budgets and strong knowledge of finance, specifically in relation to expense management and profit/loss statements.
· Strong background in both digital and traditional marketing.
· An analytical mindset
· Experience working with agencies, influencers and external partners such as graphic designers, videographers, etc.
· A brand-publisher mindset with strong attention to detail when it comes to respecting brand guidelines, standards, etc.
· Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
· Excellent communication and client-management skills
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· High energy “get-it-done” personality
· At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial/director role in marketing.
This is a director level role with a lot of room for growth. We are looking for this person to develop into a VP as the company grows quickly. Please refer to the Spray-Net career path and compensation for more details. Position includes health and dental benefits and is eligible for Spray-Net profit-sharing bonus as well as our employee share ownership programs. This position can be done remotely.