Concord, North Carolina
Founded in Canada, Spray-Net now has nearly 70 locations across North America and just under 20,000 renovated homes, offering home improvement service that changes the way homeowners renovate! Our company was featured on HGTV, Entrepreneur and Forbes. Instead of a regular paint job, we deliver a factory-quality finish for siding, doors and windows that won’t flake and looks like new… not repainted. By formulating a coating for every surface that we paint and adjusting it to weather conditions on the day we paint, we give homeowners the most personalized and innovative paint solution on the market.
From our sprayers on-site to our support staff at our office, we all have one thing in common Our mission at Spray-Net is to provide the most cost-effective solution to boost curb appeal and create happy homeowners. We convey our passion to our customers by the pride we put into our work and consistently delivering an unforgettable customer experience that they’ll be excited to tell their friends and neighbors about!
We are looking for go-getters to join our mission to shake not only the paint industry but the way people renovate! Join our growing team and help us deliver our unique and cost-effective permanent paint solution to homeowners across the Carolinas.
If you are ready to take up the challenge and become a Spray-Netter, we want to hear from you!
Looking to enter without much experience and to learn to work your way up? Do you enjoy working as a team? Maybe that’s the role for you!
Visit www.spray-net.com to see what we’re all about!
The general laborer will be working with the painting crew, prepping surfaces, taping, masking, sanding, removing shutters, doors, etc.
We are looking for:
- Energetic, hard-working, great attitude, committed individuals.
- Detail-oriented who can follow guidelines and procedures.
- Must be comfortable working on ladders and at heights. Valid working at heights certification is an asset.
- Must be physically fit.
- Always works safely.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as with others in a team environment (Team Player).
- Motivated individuals who take pride in their work.
- Reliable and dependable people.
- You have reliable transportation and must have a valid driver’s license.
The following experience will be considered an asset:
Pressure washing, general renovations, painting and finishing, construction, prepping, taping, caulking application, roofing, siding and eaves trough installation…. (hands-on people)
This is an excellent opportunity to start and grow with this company. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
- Full-time hours – Work about 8-10 out of 14 days depending on the weather.
- Start date anticipated: July 26th
- Compensation: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. All requests for information regarding employment with this franchisee needs to be directed to this specific franchisee and not at the Spray-Net corporate head office.