Spray-Net is Texas’s fastest-growing home-improvement franchise! We’ve gone deep into the science of paint to do what most people think is impossible when it comes to exterior painting! Using our own exclusive line of weather-adjustable coatings, we deliver a permanent exterior paint solution that transforms a home and boosts curb appeal. Instead of a paint job, we give homeowners a real and cost-effective alternative to replacing their siding, doors, and windows. Check out our permanent exterior paint solution for yourself!
From our sprayers on the job site to our support staff at the office, we all have one thing in common… and that’s providing our customers with a service and experience that knocks their socks off! We all believe in what we do. We convey our passion to our customers by the pride we put into our work and by going above and beyond every single time! Our passion inspires us to continuously innovate our products and services to deliver smarter, cost-effective solutions to homeowners. We #WorkHardPlayHard and we’re looking for go-getters to join our mission to shake up the exterior painting industry!
We offer training, competitive pay and bonus programs. We grow our people to be leaders, so advancement opportunities are always available.
Launch a unique and rewarding Home Improvement career within a professional team environment, working with fun people who take great pride and satisfaction in what they do.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to be part of a values-based company, we want to hear from you!
Full-time position available starting: Mid-March
Daytime, evening and weekend availability required
Salary: Up to $17 /hr
A Spray-Net Assistant Team Lead/Painter will assist the Team Lead as necessary and apply paints/coatings in the prescribed Spray-Net manner. Adheres to safety guidelines and procedures.
A Spray-Net Paint Tech is a vital part of the production team. It is their job to support the Painters so they can operate as efficiently as possible.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Assists painters in production.
• Preps all surfaces for painting by taping, sanding, caulking and making minor repairs.
• Protects customers landscaping, walkways and other belongings outside.
• Protects furniture, floors, and fixtures from damage inside the home.
• Helps to maintain tools and equipment.
• Notifies Team Lead of needed supplies.
• Helps clean-up the site at the end of the day.
• Always abides by Spray-Net production standards.
• High School diploma or GED certificate (preferred).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Independent & self-motivated.
• Flexibility working day & weekends.
• Comfortable working at heights.
• Experience working on a painting crew (preferred).
• Familiar with common hand and power tools.
• Willing to live the company values.
• Positive attitude/Coachable.
• Self-motivated & dependable.
• Must manage time efficiently and effectively.
• Enjoys working outside.
Company uniform shirts, bonuses based on team performance and paid holidays.