Each day brings a new home, a new client and a new challenge!
You present yourself confidently; you are a natural leader and an exceptionally hard worker. It’s more important for you to get the job done properly and on time, than it is to clock in and out. You have built and led teams before, and you thrive on performance. You thrive on setting goals and believe that your team should have fun while working hard to hit them. You empower and coach people; and you feel fulfilled in helping them grow and realize their potential. Most importantly, you lead by example. You walk the walk. The ability to organize, multi-task and execute a project in an efficient manner allows you to meet production goals to thrive within our company. You are comfortable with accountability for yourself and others. You have experience and a strong track record in teamwork, training and getting results. You are passionate about being part of a company that allows room for you to grow into the business. You believe learning will allow you to grow within a company, so you’re not only open to be coached, you think of it as integral to your success. You are a self-motivating when it comes to working independently and have the ability to energize those around you.
A day in the life of a Spray-Net Team Lead:
A Spray-Net Team Leader is head of a crew (or several crews) of painters and manages all aspects of on-site project production. More specifically, this role includes:
• Coordinating and executing painting jobs as per the contract for each project;
• Ensuring quality assurance on all job sites;
• Making sure customers are happy with their experience by properly managing your teams and when need be, getting your hands dirty with them.
• Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements for the well-being of employees and customers while on the job site;
• Maintaining inventory of equipment and ensuring that the proper equipment and products are being used on the job;
• Assist with paint pickups and make sure all trucks and trailers are kept organized and tidy.
• Coordinating and ensure all spray guns and other paint equipment are properly cleaned and returned for use (if not cleaned on jobsite);
• Maintaining a close relationship with Sales and Distribution for insight on colour selection, paint fulfillment, etc.
• Providing accurate and timely communications to the Regional Direction to ensure all activities are being executed as planned, no surprises.
• Driving team members from pick-up location (our head office) to the job site when necessary.
• Exceptional work ethic and integrity;
• Proven leadership abilities and passion for leading a team;
• Strong understanding of customer service;
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to roll up your sleeve to get things done; and
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
Sounds like a stellar opportunity doesn’t it? Well, there’s more! Salary starts at $23/hr (based on experience) plus the opportunity for a bonus based on performance!
Real testimonials from some of our team members:
“I’ve been painting for over 20 years and never seen anything like this. A truly unique product!”
“My favorite part of the job is the look on the customers face when they come back at the end of the day to a new home. That never gets old!”
“I get to work outside with people I like and every day is a different challenge. The best part is, the amazing feedback I get from customers that gives me a great sense of accomplishment!”
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re the right person for the job by submitting your resume and cover letter. Don’t forget to include examples of how you have successfully built and led teams!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour