Contest Rules & Regulations
THE “SPRAY-NET GIVES BACK” CONTEST
Rules & Regulations of the Contest (the “Rules”)
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This “SPRAY-NET GIVES BACK” contest (this “Contest”) is sponsored by Spray-Net Canada Inc. (“Spray-Net”), 1490 rue de Coulomb, Bouchervillle, Quebec, J4B 7M2. This Contest begins on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM (ET) and runs until November 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (ET). All monetary amounts herein are calculated in Canadian dollars (CDN).
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan) and the United States (Atlanta, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Wisconsin and Indiana), who are the legal age of majority of the province or state in which they reside. Open to residents in cities where Spray-Net has an owner-operator. This Contest is not open to directors, officers, agents, representatives, mandatories and employees of Spray-Net and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, promotional agencies and immediate families (for the purpose of this Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) living in the same household, are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official Rules.
There will be one (1) grand prize winner at the end of the Contest period, who will be selected by Spray-Net. This prize is a Spray-Net project, valued up to five thousand ($5,000 CDN) Canadian dollars for the painting and renewal of any exterior surfaces that fall into Spray-Net’s line of standard services; and which have not been previously painted. The Winner must be within one of the territories actively being serviced by a Spray-Net franchise partner.
HOW TO ENTER:
For a chance to win the grand prize, the applicant must enter the contest on the Spray-Net website at the following URL: spray-net.com/contest-kitchen-revamp/, between October 21 and November 3, 2021. Submission must include full name, phone number, email address, full address, postal code, nominee’s full name, contact information, home address, photo of the nominee’s home and reason for nomination. Spray-Net reserves the right to disqualify any person who tries to enter or send multiple entries, whether concurrently or not. All additional entries will be disqualified. Entries that contain typographical errors, are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
A GRAND prize winner will be selected by Spray-Net among all eligible entries received on the website between October 21, 2021 and November 3,, 2021. The selection of the winner will be made at the Spray-Net’s head office, in the presence of a witness, located at 1490 rue de Coulomb, Boucherville, Quebec, J4B 7M2. The selection will be held on November 4, 2021 at 12:00 PM (ET).
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS:
The grand prize winner will be notified by email or phone within a maximum of two (2) weeks of their win. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after five (5) business days from the grand prize winner’s selection, another winner will be selected, at Spray-Net’s sole and absolute discretion. The winner will have to answer a mathematic skill-testing question correctly, without any help and in a limited time.
- No correspondence pertaining to this Contest will be entered into except with potential winners. Spray-Net assumes no responsibility for any errors for this Contest.
- Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the contest and/or prevent others from utilizing the contest, as prohibited by law.
- Spray-Net assumes no responsibility for any failure of the www.spray-net.com website during the promotion of this contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or e-mail failure. Spray-Net assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Spray-Net or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), Spray-Net reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall Spray-Net be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information or use of the website. Spray-Net makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Spray-Net and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this Contest. Where a publicity Contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without the written consent of Spray-Net. Spray-Net reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, Spray-Net reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
- Winning is based on the nomination story and feasibility of the transformation on the nominee’s home, judged by Spray-Net.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner of this Contest. Spray-Net denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected winner of this Contest (and their legal guardian, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, all in the forms required by Spray-Net within five (5) business days from the grand prize winner’s selection.
- Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these Rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole and absolute discretion of Spray-Net.
- For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.