Join our team
We’re always looking for people to join our team and to help make our company and service even greater. If you’re an energetic and motivated person who sees yourself within our young and dynamic corporate culture, we should talk!
Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for customer service representatives to join our growing team! Our approach to customer service is simple: treat customers like people. This means treating each customer with care, respect and having some fun with them too! In doing so, we strive to create positive, personal and memorable experiences with each and every one of our customers.
As a customer service representative, your role is to respond to calls and emails and support our network of franchisees across Canada by scheduling their customer consultations. Spray-Net is a social company, so our customer service representatives must also respond to customer comments and questions (and represent our brand) on popular social networks like Facebook.
If you have an apt for creating positive customer experiences and you enjoy working with people, then send us your CV!
- Answer customer calls and emails with utmost care, respect and professionalism
- Schedule customer consultations
- Ensure timely follow-up of leads
- Support franchise partners with their customer service needs
- Act as first point of contact for after-sales issues
- Acquire thorough knowledge of our sales and production process, as well as our products in order to answer customer questions and concerns
- Assist in social media customer service and administrative work and when needed
- Cegep education or higher
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in French and English
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in customer service/resolution is an asset
- Self-motivated and energetic with a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to find optimal solutions for customers
- Able to provide an excellent experience for every customer
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Full time and part time positions available. Evenings and Weekend availability is a must.
- $12 – $14 an hour with the opportunity to grow
Aldergrove, BC V4W 2Z6