Join our team
We’re always looking for people to join our team and to help make our company and service even greater. If you’re an energetic and motivated person who sees yourself within our young and dynamic corporate culture, we should talk!
SEO and Content Marketer
We’re looking for an experienced full-time digital marketer who can lead our content marketing strategy to acquire traffic and increase user engagement to drive revenue for our franchise partners across Canada. We’re also looking for someone with the know-how to increase organic traffic through search engine optimization and link building to supplement our PPC campaigns and decrease customer acquisition costs.
Spray-Net is Canada’s fastest growing home-improvement franchise. Our company has been featured on CBC’s Dragons’ Den, HGTV, Entrepreneur and Forbes. Instead of a regular paint job, we deliver a factory-quality finish for siding, doors and windows that won’t peel and looks just like-new… not repainted. By formulating a coating for the surface we’re painting and adjusting it to the weather conditions on the day that we’re painting, we give homeowners the most customized and innovative paint solution on the market.
- Accountable for all cross-platform content marketing initiatives to increase organic traffic, generate leads and increase brand-awareness
- Develop and manage an editorial plan/calendar to meet business objectives, following brand style and voice.
- Create quality, original and shareable content that people actually want to read
- Create informative and technical content that places Spray-Net as an industry thought-leader
- Management of supporting social channels and platforms for content distribution
- On-going measurement and optimization of all content marketing initiatives in order to continuously acquire customers at the lowest possible cost
- Manage contracted free-lancers for content creation
- Assist with internal content creation (Operations and Franchise Support, Franchise Development, etc).
- Maintain healthy organic search engine rankings both nationally and locally
- Create and develop a link-building campaign to acquire backlinks for SEO and brand-awareness
- Manage all online citations for our franchisees (Google My Business, Yelp, etc).
- Fluent in English and French
- A brand-publisher mindset to create content our audience is looking for
- Strong content creation and editorial skills (strategy, planning and development)
- 2 or more years’ experience in content marketing and social media
- Advanced knowledge and at least 1 year’s experience in SEO
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Full-time position at our head-office in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal
- Health-insurance plan
- Salary based on qualifications
Mississauga, ON L5J 4B9