Join our team
We’re always looking for people to join our team and to help make our company and service even greater. If you’re an energetic and motivated person who sees yourself within our young and dynamic corporate culture, we should talk!
Spray-Net is Canada’s fastest growing home-improvement franchise! Our company has been featured on CBC’s Dragons’ Den, HGTV, Entrepreneur and Forbes. Instead of a regular paint job, we deliver a factory-quality finish for siding, doors and windows that won’t peel and looks just like-new… not repainted. By formulating a coating for the surface we’re painting and adjusting it to the weather conditions on the day that we’re painting, we give homeowners the most customized and innovative paint solution on the market.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic, customer-focused and detail-oriented exterior painter to join our crew and help us transform homes all over Boucherville, Longueuil, Brossard and the rest of the South Shore! Our crews work outdoors during the sunny painting season and enjoy the winters off.
- Full-time and part-time positions starting April 2018
- Seasonal positions
- Daytime, evening and weekend availability required during the painting season
- Service Area: South Shore of Montreal
- Exterior painting on siding, stucco, brick, doors and windows using specialized spraying equipment
- Job-site quality control
- Surface preparation (taping, sanding, minor repairs)
- Tool and equipment maintenance
- Job-site clean up
- Daily trailer inventory
- Customer service
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience is an asset, but not required.
- Basic proficiency in English and French
- A driver’s license and vehicle are encouraged, but not necessary.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, independent & self-motivated
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable working from heights
- Ability to lift and move ladders
- Base hourly rate plus potential for performance-based compensation/bonuses
- Uniforms provided by Spray-Net (hoodie, t-shirt, pants, shorts plus a budget allocation for steel-toe boots).