Join our team
We’re always looking for people to join our team and to help make our company and service even greater. If you’re an energetic and motivated person who sees yourself within our young and dynamic corporate culture, we should talk!
We’re looking for an experienced, full-time marketing coordinator who can help drive both our traditional and digital marketing campaigns to help further build brand awareness in our markets across Canada! Building creatives, booking media, managing national partnerships and finding influencers are just some of the things you’ll do as a marketing coordinator. We’re always looking for new ways to make our brand stand out from the rest, so if you like working in a challenging environment where things frequently shift and enjoy learning new things, we should talk!
Spray-Net is Canada’s fastest growing home-improvement franchise. Our company has been featured on CBC’s Dragons’ Den, HGTV, Entrepreneur and Forbes. Instead of a regular paint job, we deliver a factory-quality finish for siding, doors and windows that won’t peel and looks just like-new… not repainted. By formulating a coating for the surface we’re painting and adjusting it to the weather conditions on the day that we’re painting, we give homeowners the most customized and innovative paint solution on the market.
- With the help of our partner agencies and graphic designer, build creatives for both traditional and digital campaigns, promotional assets, and sales material/tools.
- Execute/manage traditional marketing campaigns such as direct mail, TV and magazines.
- Assist in the development of an influencer marketing strategy, including assisting in the coordination of final projects (with both individual influencers and larger brands).
- Assist in the design and production of trade show assets, such as booths and other promotional material.
- Assist in managing and maintaining our national partnerships in the form of executing campaigns, analyzing results and communicating with our partners on a regular basis.
- Along with the other members of our team, provide marketing support to our franchisees across Canada by providing data from campaign performance, pitching new strategies to drive leads and build brand-awareness in their respective territories, etc.
- Act as a key connection between marketing and customer experience, assisting in quality control and training.
- When needed, assist in inbound digital marketing campaigns such as social media, e-mail marketing, content marketing, etc.
- Fluent in English and French
- Previous marketing and/or customer experience is an asset
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Full-time position with benefits
- Salary based on qualifications
- Head-office located in Boucherville